talk to us
Criminal Lawyers Singapore
The threat of criminal prosecution puts a toll on individuals and corporations alike. Because of the public nature of prosecutions, families can also be affected. This is why our criminal lawyers combine expertise with sensitivity and empathy.
We have deep experience in all aspects of the criminal litigation process, from pre-investigation and investigation phases to securing bail and conducting trials, and can offer you critical support at all stages of criminal proceedings.
Our experience and familiarity with defence, prosecutorial, and judicial roles provides us with unique insights and gives us an edge in identifying effective solutions for our clients.
- Letters of Appeal
- Plea Negotiations / Plea Bargain
- Pleading Guilty
- Mitigation Plea
- Mentions and Hearings
- Claiming Trial
- Appeals to High Court and Court of Appeal
- Protection from Harassment Act
- Protection from Online Falsehoods and Manipulation Act
Our expert team of criminal lawyers can assist in the following scenarios:
- You are under investigation and need to be present for an interview with police.
- You have been summoned to partake in
- Private Summons Prosecutions or
- Magistrate’s Complain
- You wish to initiate a Magistrate’s Complaint or Private Summons Prosecutions against a third party.
- The police have advised the Attorney General’s Chambers to charge you and need to attend the court.
- You want to initiate your application for POHA (Prevention of the Harassment Act).
Understand Singapore’s Criminal Law
Every country sets its own law, and you wish to fight a criminal case in Singapore, it is important that you know the law of the land. While it is not possible to explain the whole of Singaporean law here, be sure that we will help you through the entire process: from being charged for something all the way through to the court’s final verdict.
At BR Family 360 — among the leading criminal law firms in Singapore — our fight is to uphold and defend our clients’ rights. Our aim is to provide practical, ethical, and sensible advice in our clients’ favor while preserving the law.
Trust our team of criminal lawyers in Singapore to guide and help you through the legal matters engulfing you. We will offer a thorough explanation of what is happening from the law’s POV and provide you with dedicated representation through the entire courtroom process.
When should you reach out to us?
Get in touch with criminal lawyers in Singapore for the following (this is not all, though):
- Drunk driving
- Dangerous or reckless driving
- Outrage of Modesty / Rape
- Voluntarily causing hurt / Grievous hurt
- Breach of trust
If the case is against you, what will we do for you?
- We’ll send a Letter of Representation, with the details of the case, to the Attorney General’s Chambers for a drop of the charges or a reduced sentence.
- In the case of a guilty plea, we will help you prepare the mitigation in order to ask for a reduced/lighter sentence.
How can we help you?
Don't put off until tomorrow what you should do today. Contact us now to get the help you need.
Submit an online form and we will get back to you, or call us at +65 6394 7647 to get immediate help.